Friday, August 24, 2012

- in a thought on a walk -

"Hey Mick what's up?"

"Ah John it's useless I tell ya."

"What, what's useless Mick?"

"You know the situation with the guy. I told you 'bout it the other day."

"What guy, which day Mick, you'll have to be more specific."

"Well that's the thing I can't be more specific, it'll land me in trouble John!"

"Oh you're talking about that trouble with the ahh, the guy. Can I say guy?"

"Yes exactly John, you're right to be careful, you don't know where these PC Police might be lurking."

"But how were you meant to identify the guy if you couldn't describe him?"

"I don't know, I just don't know!"

"But I have told them all I could, he was wearing dark clothing and a cap."

"Well that's good Mick."

"But they want more John and I can't give them more."

"He was just an average guy of average height and build sorta I can't say."

"Because it's racist?"

"No No not that!"

"Because it's anti-religion Mick?"

"No No! John."

"What what is it then? For crying out loud!"

"It's anti-fashion John. It's fashist!"

"What what you on about anti-fashion, fashist since when was that a crime?"

"I don't know John! I don't know."

1 comment: